Are you looking for:
Aqua Sling Water Balloon Fill Pump - Special Bargains
• For Use in Areas Lacking Sufficient Water Pressure to Expand/Fill Balloons
Fixed Height Bell Pedestal Swivl-Eze Lakesport 2-3/8"
- • Optional hardware kit to secure a chair to this pedestal and the pedestal to your deck sold separately (see below)
- • The captain's chair should always be bolted to your deck and not screwed down for safety purposes
• Sturdy 2-3/8” diameter bell pedestals have all the strength and durability you need for years of family and fishing enjoyment
• Hard anodized aluminum base pedestal tubes
• All LakeSport 238 Series hardware is engineered to exceed ABYC standards
PLEASE NOTE: When purchasing a Chair Hardware Kit for your pedestal and chair combination, you will want to select the Voyager kit for use with the Voyager chair. All other chair and pedestal combinations will require the Non-Voyager kit.
Boss 6" x 9" 2-Way Marine Speakers - Special Bargains
• One Pair of Speakers with Mounting Hardware
• 6” x 9”
• Impedance: 4 ohms
• Power Handling: 300 Watts Peak/150 Watts RMS
• Magnet Structure: 70 oz.
• Frequency Response: 55Hz - 20 khz
• Cone: High Quality Poly Carbon
• Voice Coil: 1.25” High Temperature Aluminum
• Tweeter: 1” Neodymium Dome
• Water Resistant Construction
• 2-Way Attachable Grill Design
• Mounting Depth: 3-3/8”
Metal, Plastic & Fiberglass Polish - Special Bargains
• Anti-tarnish formula
• Maximum Strength
• Metal, plastic and fiberglass polish plus paint restorer
• Safely Cleans and Protects:
• Stainless Steel
• Solid Gold
• Anodized Aluminum
• Factory Hot Gun Bluing
• Most Painted Surfaces
• Cultured Marble
• NOT suitable for electroplated finishes, "fantasy gold" or other sprayed-on finishes
The 12-Volt Bible for Boats, 2nd Edition (Paperback)
By Miner K. Brotherton (Author),
Edwin R. Sherman (Author)
Paperback: 208 pages
Publisher: International Marine/Ragged Mountain Press; 2 edition (October 21, 2002)
A How-To Classic!
The12-Volt Bible for Boats is a complete introduction to the 12-volt electrical systems used on small boats to power everything from reading lights to bilge pumps. Written for boaters who are not skilled electricians, it clearly explains how 12-volt systems work and how to install, maintain, and troubleshoot them.
This second edition has been thoroughly updated to include the latest on marine batteries—including AGM and gel-cell batteries, multistage chargers, inverters, new wiring conventions, alternative energy sources, and modern test gear.
About the Authors:
Miner Brotherton is a longtime boater and professor (retired) of physical sciences and marine electronics who excels at rendering technical boating topics in lay terms. Ed Sherman is the assistant director of education at the American Boat & Yacht Council, the country's preeminent standard-making boating body. He is the author of Outboard Engines and Powerboaters Guide to Electrical Systems.