Are you looking for:
PWC Sand Auger
• Colors will vary between yellow, blue and orange. (Please note: We will send you all one color unless otherwise specified in the note section of your order)
• Temporary mooring at sandbar
• Solid PVC
• Includes post, turnball and auger
• Does not rust
• Will store in most PWC (personal water craft) areas
• Turnball is corrugated plastic
• Closed Length with auger: 2 ft.
• Extended Length with auger: 3 ft.
- 2 day shipping guarantee excluded on this item
Not intended for permanent docking use
EZ Ski Trainer
• Rider weight not to exceed 70 lbs.
• Teaches children basic skiing fundamentals
• Fun and easy to learn on
• Unique design that has an inflatable seat that allows kids to start from a dry, out-of-water seated position
• Has a built in wood skimmer with bindings attached
• Tow rope included
• Buoyant for easy re-boarding
• Extra wide for stability
PONTOON CAPTAIN STANDS, CONSOLES,
HELMS & STEERING STANDS
Pontoon Specialists offers more in every area for your pontoon rebuilding needs. From our lifetime warranty frame value added pontoon console to our fully loaded RTM 41” pontoon captain stand; we have a helm stand for every pontoon. We offer optional pontoon accessories for your pontoon steering stand such as: captain stand windshields, pontoon electrical accessories, wood grain dash panels and many pontoon boat steering wheels are available at Pontoon Specialists for all your rebuilding needs.
We strongly recommend requesting vinyl samples on furniture
prior to placing any order!
*Items In Stock for Fast Shipping/Customer Pick-Up*
• Available in Black & White
• No. 10 Separating Zipper
• Automatic Lock
• Short Double Pull Metal Slider
Rail Brace Kit
• 10” x 4” x 1½”
• Heavy Duty Cast Aluminum
• 1 – Rail Brace (Left or Right)
• 2 – ¼” x 1¾” Truss Head Bolts
• 2 – Nyloc Nuts
• 1 – ¼” x 1” Fenderwasher
How to decide if you need a right or left side rail brace:
When standing inside of your pontoon looking at the door, if you need a right side rail brace it will be on your right. If you need a left side rail brace it will be on your left.