RETURN OR EXCHANGES:
Everyone at Pontoon Specialists hopes you are completely satisfied with your purchase; however, if you are not completely satisfied, Contact Us immediately so that we can assist you with your exchange or return. Please be sure to read our "Important Exchange & Return Information" below for more details on our return/exchange policies. We will be happy to assist you with your return. If a refund or credit is necessary on your purchase, please allow us 7-10 business days to refund or credit the purchase price to your payment method.
IMPORTANT EXCHANGE & RETURN INFORMATION:
· ALL returns and exchanges must be processed within 30 DAYS from the date the customer receives their order. Customers that contact Pontoon Specialists for a return or exchange after the 30 day period are subject to a 10% to 15% re-stocking fee or denial of the return/exchange.
· All returns and exchanges MUST be returned in new condition. The merchandise will have to be in the original carton and packaging material to be accepted as a return or exchange. Once the return or exchange is received and inspected for wear and/or damage, Pontoon Specialists will do one of the following:
(1.) Issue a credit to the payment method used for the purchase within 7-10 business days, and mail a receipt of the issued credit to the customer's billing address.
(2.) A customer service representative will contact any customer to discuss returns that will not be issued a credit due to signs of wear or use.
· All returns and exchanges MUST be called into Pontoon Specialists prior to sending the item back to our facility. Each exchange and return has unique circumstances, and we need to know who is sending the item back (or if a call-tag needs to be issued), what is being sent back, why it is being sent back and the action that needs to occur once the return arrives. The process used to return or exchange an item can also depend on the carrier used to deliver your order or the item(s) that are being returned. We want to make sure there are no misunderstandings when it comes to your return or exchange.
· All merchandise returned will need to be accompanied by a “Return Form". Download the PDF form here. Please complete the entire form before enclosing it in the box with the return or exchange. In the event more than one package is being sent back, we recommended that you place a copy of the Return Form in each box in case your shipment is separated.
· Please note that we cannot issue any credits until the merchandise has physically been return and inspected. We do not have the ability to issue a credit on account, so all credits will be applied to the original payment method used at the time of purchase.
· On small item returns, it usually is financially beneficial for the customer to ship the item back to our facility themselves. Pontoon Specialists can then issue a credit for the full purchase price on the return. Items returned via U.P.S. call-tag will receive a credit for the full purchase price of the return less the cost of the call tag price.
· If we made a mistake...we will make it right! In the event Pontoon Specialist makes an error on an order, we will immediately correct it at no additional cost to the customer.
· CARPET and VINYL FLOORING - Carpeting and vinyl flooring have to be rolled as compact as possible for us to meet shipping requirements to our customers. Because of this reason, it will not be possible to do exchanges if the item is removed from the packaging bag it is shipped in. DO NOT remove the carpeting or vinyl flooring from the original bag that it is shipped in if you are unhappy with the color or texture as return of the item will not be possible after that point. We recommend that you make a small tear and fold an edge back to view textures and colors before unwrapping carpet and vinyl flooring. Of course, we will be able to help you if these items are damaged during transit, the wrong color, or the wrong length.
· SHORT & DAMAGED MERCHANDISE - Please review the shipping section of our website to learn more out our policies on shorted or damaged orders.